A global network of HPC and AI experts
offering their consulting services via this website
The Power of the Collective
HPCSquAIre provides expert advice, consulting, support and guidance to organisations seeking to harness the full potential of Machine Learning, AI and High Performance Computing (HPC) for competitive advantage.
With highly experienced consultants from the fields of High Performance Computing and AI/ML, HPCSquAIre brings many years of combined industry experience and expertise to an HPC or Ai/ML project. Able to engage at every stage of a scheme, from initial investigations into the problem or challenge through to deployment in production, HPCSquAIre consultants can ensure organisations reap the rewards of their investment in HPC and AI.
- WHO we are : a team that can help you solve your HPC challenges, and we encourage customers to get in touch with no obligations
- WHOM we can be of help for
- WHAT we are offering
- WHAT our advantages are
Trust the HPC experts!Here are our blog posts:
- AI for Digital Pathology
- How NICE DCV enables doob Metaverses
- Natural Language Processing using Nvidia NeMo
- Surrogate Models integrating an HPC Solver and a Machine Learning Component
- AWS Summit
- Solving with Python and numpy
- Machine Learning for drug discovery
- Mangesh Thorat
- The news: hpcsquaire.org will go live on May 1, 2021
Our special offer : 1h of consulting for an early assessment of your needs regarding HPC and AI – FREE OF CHARGE
News of the week/month: Introducing our partner NI-SP:
our skillset: here you find some examples of projects that were run by the team members:
our discussion forum : here you can find all sorts of interesting information, e.g. sources of information, verticals we are covering, trends we are following, …
contact : whether you have a general question about HPCsquAIre, want to join the team or request a consulting service: get in touch with us!
(*) HPCsquAIre/HPCsquare, HPC^2 or HPC*HPC stands for
High Performance Computing High Performance Consulting.
It also has the connotation of a square, i.e. a public place
where people can meet and market their goods and services.